Uniform Shop

The Parents' Association operates a 2nd hand uniform shop.  Sales are held once each half term in the Preparatory School.  The next sale will be 10th October 2017 from 3.30pm.

You keep 70% of the sale price and the other 30% goes to PA funds.  Full guidelines and an entry form can be downloaded through the links on the right but if you have any queries or have desperate need of a particular item between sales please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Please login to access the secure Parents area. The username is "parent" and the password is the same as the Parent Portal on the school website.



×

Register


Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros.



  or   Login
×